Students for Smiles
"Students Making Smiles" unites our youth together to make a stand against cancer. It's an opportunity for your school or club to join the fight to bring awareness to this disease and offer support to the cancer thrivers who are in the greatest fight of their lives.
During the COVID-19 pandemic there are several ways that your school or club can participate in "Students Making Smiles" and volunteer safely and virtually. Your group can fundraise, hold a shoe drive, participate in our virtual run/walk, and create cards for cancer patients. BSNCF offers service hour credits to students who participate in our programs.
Sign up to join our monthly zoom call and learn how you can help!
PARTICIPATING SCHOOLS AND GROUPS
- Riverside High School FBLA and Interact, Leesburg, Virginia
- Loudon County High School FBLA and Interact, Leesburg, Virginia
- Girls On Top of the World, Salisbury State University, Maryland
- Sending Smiles, Notre Dame Prep, Maryland
- Andover Against Cancer, Andover High School, MA
- Physical Therapy Club, Old Dominion University, Virginia
- Girl Scout Troop 571, Herndon, Virginia
- Connect4Cancer, Santa Ana High School, California
- Waynesburg University, Pennsylvania
- November Project Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Independence High School, San Jose, California
- Bio-Med Society, Middlewood High School, New York
Hold a “Shoes for Smiles” drive. Collect gently used athletic shoes. We provide a pre-paid bag to mail the shoes and receive a dollar per pair for our “Smile Kit” fund.
Create cards for cancer patients! Help us send “Smiles Across the Miles!”
Participate in the virtual BSNCF Run-Walk Memorial Day Weekend 2020. Gather your group and make a stand against cancer. Choose your distance.
Start a fundraiser with your school or club for BSNCF. We will help you set up your own unique link to collect donations.