"Students Making Smiles" unites our youth together to make a stand against cancer.
It's an opportunity for your school, club, sorority or fraternity to join the fight to bring awareness to this disease and offer support to the cancer thrivers who are in the greatest fight of their lives.
During the COVID-19 pandemic there are several ways that your school or club can participate in "Students Making Smiles" and volunteer safely and virtually. Your group can fundraise, hold a shoe drive, participate in the BSNCF Virtual Run/Walk, and create cards for cancer patients.
BSNCF offers service hour credits to students who participate in our programs. Simply, complete your hours and then tag and like our Facebook and Instagram pages and use #sendingsmiles. Email us at email@example.com and a BSNCF staffer will approve your volunteer service hours! Complete the inquiry form below to get started!
Participate in the Virtual BSNCF Run-Walk Memorial Day Weekend 2022. Gather your group and make a stand against cancer! Choose your distance and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a special code for your group!
Create cards for cancer patients! Help us send “Smiles Across the Miles!”
PARTICIPATING SCHOOLS AND GROUPS
- Riverside High School FBLA and Interact, Leesburg, Virginia
- Loudon County High School FBLA and Interact, Leesburg, Virginia
- Girls On Top of the World, Salisbury State University, Maryland
- Sending Smiles, Notre Dame Prep, Maryland
- Andover Against Cancer, Andover High School, MA
- Physical Therapy Club, Old Dominion University, Virginia
- Girl Scout Troop 571, Herndon, Virginia
- Connect4Cancer, Santa Ana High School, California
- Waynesburg University, Pennsylvania
- November Project Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Independence High School, San Jose, California
- Bio-Med Society, Middlewood High School, New York
- Ashburn Area Running Club, Ashburn, Virginia
- Maury High School National Honor Society, Norfolk, Virginia
- Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia
- MSOE, Lambda Zeta Nu
- St John’s School, Houston, Texas
- Vietnamese Student Association, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia
- Canandaigua Academy, New York
All your group’s name to this growing list!